Carnival now has pack n plays

Julienatul

Just got back from the Carnival Inspiration and instead of the normal metal cribs, we got a brand new larger pack n play!! It worked perfect for our 2 yr old since I worried about putting the mattress on the floor since he tends to wander and can open the cabin doors by himself.

Just got back from the Carnival Inspiration and instead of the normal metal cribs, we got a brand new larger pack n play!! It worked perfect for our 2 yr old since I worried about putting the mattress on the floor since he tends to wander and can open the cabin doors by himself.

Oh that's wonderful news! I wonder if they'll have them on the Triumph. My son will be almost 3 and he's already outgrowing the PnP and may be too big by then anyway, but I'm just not sure what to do with him at night. Like yours, he will roam about and be impossible to get to sleep if he's not "confined". lol

Should these be arranged in advance, or are pack n plays something to get onboard? We're cruising next month with our 9m and 2 y.o. kids, and obviously don't want them to run out of cribs!

Cheers, Carl.

Should these be arranged in advance, or are pack n plays something to get onboard? We're cruising next month with our 9m and 2 y.o. kids, and obviously don't want them to run out of cribs!

Cheers, Carl.

Request them ASAP through your travel agent or Carnival.

Wow, good to know! We're hoping to take our son with us on a cruise in October of 2012 (he'll be 2). Yikes @ a 2 year old opening the cabin door. I have a feeling our hands will be full! I guess I will just enjoy him being an infant right now, haha:)

Oh no!! My DD will not sleep in a pack n play:( When we travel we bring our metal travel crib with us because of this reason. I wonder if I could try and carry that with us too since our cruise is out of NY and we won't be flying in just driving?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived