Carnival Paradise

psufan34

Hey all. My girlfriend and I are going on the 4 day Baja cruise aboard the Paradise Feb. 21-25 for the Johnny Cash birthday cruise. Was wondering if anyone else on heare was going to be attending? I've cruised on the Elation back in 99 down to Mexico by myself and had a blast. Really looking forward to going this time as it will be my girlfriend's first cruse. Not to mention celebrating the life of an incredible musician and man in Johnny Cash. Also, I've been reading about taking booze on board in your checked baggage. I took two plastic bottles of Jim Beam in my checked bag when I went in 99 and they made it to my cabin back then. But I know a lot has changed sine 9/11. Think we could pull it off again this time?

Check your roll call .. or see if there is one set up for your date. Short cruises dont have as much interest as longer cruises in getting together... but ask for sure.

Lots of threads on smuggling. xray machines indeed are better, but the ports are short staffed so some will always make it thru. Do you feel lucky?? (isnt that the line from a clint movie?)

We got caught, and had to go to the naughty room! We put a bag of wine in our checked bags, I guess it was to heavy? Because we had another one in another bag and it didn't get caught.. So. . We sailed on the Splendor Sept 19th.

Good luck. Always try. Worst that can happen they will hold it for you til the last night

Archived