Cabana on Princess Cay....worth it?

jwave

Is there an adults only beach or area on Princess Cay? We plan on spending a few hours at a beach, then back to the ship for lunch and pool lounging. I'm not into a beach barbecue lunch, prefer indoor cooking!

There are not any adult only beaches on Princess Cays.

Darlene

If u have the $$$ it would be worth it for anyone...

We just go ashore enjoy a lounge chair,swim,have some bbq,lay on beach,return to ship for awhile if u feel like it and return to the beach if u want to.u have a mega resort a short distance away to use if u want to.:)

Is there an adults only beach or area on Princess Cay? We plan on spending a few hours at a beach, then back to the ship for lunch and pool lounging. I'm not into a beach barbecue lunch, prefer indoor cooking!

There are adult-only bungalows in a fenced-off area. It's $249 for up to 4 people. You can upgrade to the gourmet lunch for $50 -- it includes fancier food than the regular bar-be-que and is delivered right to your bungalow.

We just go ashore enjoy a lounge chair,swim,have some bbq,lay on beach,return to ship for awhile if u feel like it and return to the beach if u want to.u have a mega resort a short distance away to use if u want to.:)

I have always looked at it this way also. With very limited time at Princess Cays (5-6 hours maximum depending on how early you go over and if you catch the last tender back), the Cabanas just never impressed us much, and thought they were a bit ridiculous for such a short beach day. Plenty of shade and we have never found the large beach so crowded that we needed a place to get-away from the crowds. I would much rather be closer to the sandy beach with easy access. ;) I guess we are some of the few that just see no real need for a Cabana for a few hours. :)

I am not a fan of the bungalows & "gourmet" lunch....if I am hot, or want a great lunch I go back to the ship and have a very quiet lunch in the dining room.

I rather save the money for a future cruise....I just drop my application in the drop box on the ship for a future cruise/FCC

JMO

Archived