Offer from Oceania to change our cruise

VIRGINIA ARTIE

I'm just curious, that's all. I'm interested in the value of taking the upsell offer versus what the price would have been initially, how much of a savings it is if one is lucky enough to get an upsell offer. I'm curious as to why Virginia Artie did not think it was a good deal.

Some people just like the cabins they choose to begin with

We do not take the upsell offers either

I'm just curious, that's all. I'm interested in the value of taking the upsell offer versus what the price would have been initially, how much of a savings it is if one is lucky enough to get an upsell offer. I'm curious as to why Virginia Artie did not think it was a good deal.

Some people are lucky enough to be offered an upsell that represents a savings of thousands of dollars. A minimal amount could put them into a category that they would not otherwise get to experience (like the guy who went from an inside to PH suite for $250pp).

Other times they will try to get you to move up by paying brochure value. :eek:

So if you are hoping for a visit from the Upgrade Fairy, make sure you are aware of the going rate. I have printed off a rate sheet for DH in case he happens to get The Call. :D We have discussed how much more we would be willing to pay, so it the call comes we can answer without hestitation.

Archived