Watch a movie in BOS cabin with iPad?

I have an iPad and I bought a Apple composite AV cable. I would like to know if it is possible to hook up my composite AV cable to the TV in my cabin on the Brilliance of the Seas to watch movies I download to my iPad before we leave for our cruise? Has anyone done this with success? If so, how would I do this? Do I have to select a certain channel to be able to have this work? I tried once in a hotel room without success, so I am not holding out much hope that I can do this in my cabin. Thanks!

I have an iPad and I bought a Apple composite AV cable. I would like to know if it is possible to hook up my composite AV cable to the TV in my cabin on the Brilliance of the Seas to watch movies I download to my iPad before we leave for our cruise? Has anyone done this with success? If so, how would I do this? Do I have to select a certain channel to be able to have this work? I tried once in a hotel room without success, so I am not holding out much hope that I can do this in my cabin. Thanks!

I'm sure they disable all AV inputs on the cabin tv's:(

They do disable all the inputs on the TV. At least in September when we were on the LOTS in a GS they had as we could not hook up the grandson's XBOX. However, we did find a work around if you bring your own universial remote (my son bought one for $15 in St. Martins) then find the code for the TV and bingo you can get into the set up menu and enable the AV inputs.

Archived