Anything like Nachi Cocom in Grand Cayman?

margie1221

Wondering if you can recommend an all-inclusive resort or facility for the day in Grand Cayman - beach, drinks, food, etc. similar to Nachi Cocom in Cozumel??

Thanks!

I don't believe there is anything at all like that in Grand Cayman. Most Grand Cayman resorts don't accomodate ship's passengers for the day. However, I have read of cruisers that went to Seven Mile Beach and used loungers, etc in front of some of the restaurants by paying a fee. I haven't done it though so not sure of the details.

No all-inclusive places, but there are beach 'clubs' that cater to cruise vistors with loungers, umbrellas, restrooms/showers, water sports rentals, restaurants and bars along Seven Mile Beach. A taxi or the public bus can get you there.

Starting closest to the tender area:

Royal Palms/Reef Grill (pool being installed)

Sea Grape-Public Beach/Calico Jacks Bar & Grill

Tiki Beach

I've been looking into day passes for Jamaica for ourselves and found this one for Grand Cayman .. not sure if it's something you'd be interested in but they do offer all services for a day including meals and drinks :D

http://www.grandcaymanforaday.com/

Unfortunately, the meals and drinks are additional in Grand Cayman...

"Access to all bars, grills and restaurants (the Westin Casuarina is not an all-inclusive resort, meals are at your discretion!).

What’s Not Included

Transfers.

Dining & beverages.

Items of a personal nature (i.e. gift shop or spa purchases).

Sports and Recreation rentals."

Unfortunately, the meals and drinks are additional in Grand Cayman...

"Access to all bars, grills and restaurants (the Westin Casuarina is not an all-inclusive resort, meals are at your discretion!).

What’s Not Included

Transfers.

Dining & beverages.

Items of a personal nature (i.e. gift shop or spa purchases).

Sports and Recreation rentals."

Guess I should have read more about what was included. I figured it was the same as Jamaica for a Day :( Pretty pricey for what you get then and definitely not worth it, in my opinion. Thanks for the correction :)

We are doing the "Grand Cayman for a day" for my family but is worth it because my family of 5 only cost a total of $194.00 and included use of a room for the day and all beach and pool amenities all day. It suited my family because the kids like the pool and we like the beach, just had to buy food. It is expensive if you only have 2 people. We are doing Nachi also in Cozumel. It depends on the amount of people and your needs.

• 4 months later...

Archived