Need pictures of Owners Suite on Granduer!!!

mamatrouble

Would really like to see pictures of the Owners Suite of any of the Vision ships but Granduer would be great.....HELP!!!! Have looked at all the web sitea that list rooms but none are the same so if anyone has stayed in one plz let me see pictures....THX

• 3 weeks later...

Just found your posting today. Don't know if you are still interested in the Owner's suites or not. I have attached two photos - that don't really do justice to the suite. Hope they help. We had the Owner's Suite 8004 on the Legend of the Seas for a Panama Canal crossing. It has it's pros and cons. The good side, is that it is a very spacious suite. We loved it for it's size. The balcony was very spacious as well. The bathroom was amazing - with jacuzzi, shower stall, bidet, full sized vanity, etc. Largest suite we've had. If it weren't for the downsides - listed below - we would consider always booking one of these.

The down side was the fact that the cabins seem a bit shabby on the Legend. I understand it is going to be refitted this spring - don't know if that is true or not. The bed's were very uncomfortable. The twins seemed to be just roll - away beds. The pullout couch - which I had to use - only had wooden slats and a 2 inch foam mattress. Our Steward (bless her) found another mattress to put on top which really helped. It had to be stacked against the wall during the day while the couch was in use.

Our only other complaint for this cabin, was the fact that it was located directly under the Windstar Cafe. Every night @ 3 -4 am, the crew would start preparing for breakfast. We would be awakened to rolling carts being dragged overhead for the next several hours. It would appear from ships diagrams that many of the RCI ships are built this way. We couldn't understand why the most expensive cabins are built directly under heavily used public areas. Anyone else know why? Hope this helps your decision.

1641020265_MoreownerSuite-Legend.jpg.6e7b8b49397d03074cfe98948652a7e0.jpg

1383887918_Ownerssuite-LegendoftheSeas.jpg.d86fe5266bf684dba6d1eb300fbce662.jpg

707653494_Bathroom-Ownerssuite-Legend.jpg.61afaed8ea36ea731c7a62182d5d3360.jpg

1872293453_Moreownessuite-Legend.jpg.26b930197024fb8a7b6d52a759e1617a.jpg

Archived