Transfer from airport to Port Canaveral?

jac1976

Hello! My kids (5 years old ad 3 years old) and I are going on our first Disney Cruise this coming Spring. We have booked the cruise through a Disney travel agent, and therefore have the Disney people transferring us from the airport to the port. I was just wondering what the bus/shuttle is like, if there are seat belts, and what kind of seat belts they have.

Thanks so much!

It si a large motorcoach (bus), nice comfortable seats compared to most buses. But like other buses, NO seat belts. They are not required by law, so buses dont have them.

That being said it was a nice ride to the port. They have several mini TV screens with cartoons playing and the characters speak about the cruise and that they will be there too on vacation.

So if kids had just seen them at WDW they know the reason they are on the ship is they are on vacation too.

The film does it in reverse coming back. The characters are just back from vacation and heading home to WDW.

It takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get there.

I know how you feel about your kids and seat belts I felt the same about my grandkids but they take the same chance riding a school bus. So relax and know they have excellant drivers and it really is a fun, relaxing trip.

Kathy

Archived