Internet Specials on the STAR ?

Delta Dear

Does NCL run internet cafe specials so that you get some deals ? On my Carnival cruise, there were several days when if you paid for 5 min. you got 5 min free.

My son and his girlfriend are first time NCL cruisers on the Star next week. I told him I'd find out how the internet cafe works.

Is service slow so that you are paying while you are waiting for the connection ?

Any tips ? Thanks

There don't seem to be many posts or reviews of the Star. I have volunteered to find out info for him. I'm a CC addict so it is no problem. LOL Gives me a reason to surf on here all day and night. Thanks

Does NCL run internet cafe specials so that you get some deals ? On my Carnival cruise, there were several days when if you paid for 5 min. you got 5 min free.

My son and his girlfriend are first time NCL cruisers on the Star next week. I told him I'd find out how the internet cafe works.

Is service slow so that you are paying while you are waiting for the connection ?

Any tips ? Thanks

There don't seem to be many posts or reviews of the Star. I have volunteered to find out info for him. I'm a CC addict so it is no problem. LOL Gives me a reason to surf on here all day and night. Thanks

Delta Dear,

Usually NCL offers specials at the first part of their cruises and towards the end of the cruise. They sell packages of minutes and the per minute rate goes down as the size of the package increases. During the first part of the cruise they will give you extra minutes depending on which package you buy, and towards the end of the cruise they will offer lower prices on smaller packages of minutes. Speedwise, NCL is about like the other lines as none of them are real fast when you are at sea. Hope this helps you.

Archived