thomas cook flight

asda

We didnt pay for the headphones in January. You keep them for the journey back. We also got a little goody bag with socks, toothbrush etc in. Handy for journey back as we packed our toothbrushes and toothpaste and used theirs. All meals and snacks were free. Tea, coffee free but paid for other drinks. I asked for a glass of water on flight back cos was feeling bit sick and got a lovely cold bottle of water free. We found our Thomas Cook flight great and we were in Economy. Didnt seem loads of difference to me between economy and premium. We walked through it to get off and I remember thinking that I wouldnt have wanted to have paid extra for what it was. We had plenty of room and didnt book seats until checkin, and got seats we wanted, next to each other.

Ok so this is our first chartered flight and we are flying with Thomas Cook to Barbados in Feb.

So we have to pay for all drinks that we don't have with meals - even non-alocoholic ones:confused:?

We have to pay extra to get movies and games?:confused:

We Are flying to Barbados with Cook too. When we flew last time with Thomson as I am over 6ft (just) I tried to book upgraded seats for the extra legroom. As they were all booked I actually debated about cancelling the cruise, as I did not want to travel 9 hours with my knees in my chest.

But I was delighted with the leg room....in fact it was the only time I have had to lean forward to reach the drop down tray to eat my food, rather than lean back to advoid it!

Like the other poster, when walking off the plane, through the "premium" seats, I was glad we did not pay the extra £99.

So I will not loose any sleep over Thomas Cook and neither should you or anyone else.

Not worried about what films and games are on the screen as the tv is too small and of poor quality to watch properly anyway. So I take a book and a paper. and listen to the radio and music. And I suppose I can wait 8 or 9 hours for a few drinks...:D

They provide a hot meal and a snack. It used to be free drinks but I think that is a bit up in the air at the minute. You pay for head phones I think and if you want to up grade and get Movies and Games you pay £5.

It's the way you tell 'em! :D:D

I tried to watch a couple of films but gave up as I couldn't see anything! the games are quite good at entertaining you but only for a while! we have 3 children so we always make sure we have a couple of window seats between us even if you can only see the sea for most of the journey, we do spot the ship lol. Definatly take the DS's they are truely a life saver even for me ;)

Last year we went out and bought smaller bags for our flight to Barbados on Thomas Cook. Going through security I noticed passengers with the normal sized small pull cases. They were let through. I was a bit miffed really cos could have got more in one of those! Suppose though you could be taking a chance if you try it!

Archived