Caribbean Princess - Location of Outrigger Bar, has it changed location?

swdke

According to the Princess Deck Plans, and from my own experience on the Caribbean Princess last year, the Outrigger Bar was located at the rear of the ship, outside from the Caribe Cafe. I am trying to help organize a CC Meet and Greet with Princess Group Services and informed that we wish to meet at the Tradewinds bar are on Deck 16, above the Neptune pool. On a confirmation I've received, they have us for the Outrigger Bar area. To me, this was an error. I replied back stating, no, we wish to be at the Tradewinds bar area on Deck 16, and not the Outrigger bar area on Deck 15 in the rear. Their reply was that Tradewinds bar area is now the Outrigger bar. I am skeptical about this, and was wondering if anyone who has recently returned might be able to provide clarification. Thanks.

According to the Princess Deck Plans, and from my own experience on the Caribbean Princess last year, the Outrigger Bar was located at the rear of the ship, outside from the Caribe Cafe. I am trying to help organize a CC Meet and Greet with Princess Group Services and informed that we wish to meet at the Tradewinds bar are on Deck 16, above the Neptune pool. On a confirmation I've received, they have us for the Outrigger Bar area. To me, this was an error. I replied back stating, no, we wish to be at the Tradewinds bar area on Deck 16, and not the Outrigger bar area on Deck 15 in the rear. Their reply was that Tradewinds bar area is now the Outrigger bar. I am skeptical about this, and was wondering if anyone who has recently returned might be able to provide clarification. Thanks.

Sounds like they're misinformed. From my own experience and the deck plans, you are correct. Maybe they'd rather have your M&G at the less-populated Outrigger Bar than the Tradewinds in the middle of the ship.

Archived