POA Obstructive Oceanview cabins???

langleyfld

Has anyone been on the Pride of America and stayed in an obstructive oceanview cabin? We've booked an Cat. "OK" on Deck 7. It states obstructiive view, but is suppose to have large windows (floor to ceiling). Hopefully this is true, lol! :confused:

Any help would be appreciated...

Looks like you get the view of the lifeboats...I don't know if I'd like looking out the window and seeing orange lifeboats...I'd want to see a view of the islands or the ocean...

We were on deck 9 right above the lifeboats, couldn't see directly down to see the water flowing past the ship, but looking out was wonderful....

Next cruise for 2012 we have booked an AFT balcony cabin.....

gg

Tallyho8, what was that cabin number in the picture?

It was cabin 7066. Although we did not have a 100% clear view, we could see just about everything out of the window that you could see with an unobstructed view, just not as easily.

And on the Pride the view isn't as important as most ships because the ship only sails at night after dark anyway.

Hey, thats the cabin # that a friend has that is sailing with us! So this cabin looks like it had the sm. sofa? When was your sail date?

You are exactly right, because of the itinerary there isn't anything to see: I only wanted some natural light. And the cheaper the cabin, the more often we may be able to cruise, lol!!

Archived