Dance Lessons During the Day

soulsistah007

I was wondering if there are any free or inexpensive dance lessons available during the day in San Juan, either at a studio or a bar. I know that Latin Roots offers lessons but it seems to be a night. Any ideas of anything offered during the day? We are in port until 4 or 5pm I believe.

Thanks

I was wondering if there are any free or inexpensive dance lessons available during the day in San Juan, either at a studio or a bar. I know that Latin Roots offers lessons but it seems to be a night. Any ideas of anything offered during the day? We are in port until 4 or 5pm I believe.

Thanks

http://www.thelatinroots.com/our_schedules.html?osCsid=e8e5d403f7f268d0cd89eb9dae30f921

Thanks. I guess I should have been more specific. In addition to finding a location, I'm also looking for reviews from people who've taken a day class so i get a sense of if its something worthwhile to do.

I've done a google search but haven't come across anything during the day. I've seen the latin roots page but there are no specifics...are they drop in classes, set times, length of class, style of dance, cost, etc. I'll send them an email and hopefully I'll get a response :)

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Archived