Is anyone cruising on Valor 9-11-11?

valancy1

Cruise Critic members represent less then 1% of the sailing public.

Many people do not book their cruises this early.

Your cruise will sail full- (or almost full) we always sail in Sept for less kids and have sailed full each time.

• 4 months later...

Hey Debra!!!

With any luck at all, I'll try to be on this one.

We're having a custody battle for a grandchild, which takes time and $$$, so we can't commit to anything yet.

In case I don't make it, have a birthday drink for me!!

Hey Debra!!!

With any luck at all, I'll try to be on this one.

We're having a custody battle for a grandchild, which takes time and $$$, so we can't commit to anything yet.

In case I don't make it, have a birthday drink for me!!

MONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A) We just "been there done that" on the custody thing. If you come on this sailing, we'll compare horror stories;

B) I hope you get to come. That would be SO GREAT to see you again!!!

C) Easy request... Birthday drink: Check. If you come, I'll buy you and Kenny a round, ok?

Awesome news... and fingers crossed...

Hi Debra & Barry, how have you guys been? I hope you are getting along good from your procedure that you had. Sally & I are sailing on the Victory out of San Juan on Sept 18. We have been on the Valor and you will Love the ship. We finally splurged and are looking forward to our first Aft Wrap. Tell Barry I said hi and take care and have a good time.

Brent:)

Hi Debra & Barry, how have you guys been? I hope you are getting along good from your procedure that you had. Sally & I are sailing on the Victory out of San Juan on Sept 18. We have been on the Valor and you will Love the ship. We finally splurged and are looking forward to our first Aft Wrap. Tell Barry I said hi and take care and have a good time.

Brent:)

Brent... I secretly had my fingers crossed that you and Sally would join us. We *have* to link up for next year! You're taking the cruise I would love to take. Ah, someday.

My procedure went well. In less than 5 months I have lost 95 lbs. I can't wait to get to 100.

Please tell us about your trip. You're leaving the day we return from our trip. We're going to meet friends in Puerto Rico. They live there--just 20 minutes from the old city. :)

Please don't be a stranger!

Brent... I secretly had my fingers crossed that you and Sally would join us. We *have* to link up for next year! You're taking the cruise I would love to take. Ah, someday.

My procedure went well. In less than 5 months I have lost 95 lbs. I can't wait to get to 100.

Please tell us about your trip. You're leaving the day we return from our trip. We're going to meet friends in Puerto Rico. They live there--just 20 minutes from the old city. :)

Please don't be a stranger!

Hi Debra, Congrats on your weight loss, that is SUPER!!!!!!!

Whenever you get a chance give me us a shout bjburkhalter@gmail.com

The planning is the fun part of any cruise, then actually doing it is really rewarding.

Brent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived