Miracle cabin 4130

vawalkers

Does anyone have pictures of the view from cabin 4130 on the Miracle? WE are booked in this cabin in January, hoping for a little "view" between lifeboats. Thanks.
we were in 4137 on the Miracle last week. It's classified as an interior cabin, but does have a French door. Nice for light and fresh air, but don't expect to see much.

I will have the same cabin number on the Legend, so I'm interested in this as well.

In the meantime, you can search for pictures of other 4K cabins that are in roughly the same position by the lifeboats: 4112, 4111, 4120, 4121, 4131, 4138, 4139, 4146, 4147, 4194, and 4195.

I will have the same cabin number on the Legend, so I'm interested in this as well.

In the meantime, you can search for pictures of other 4K cabins that are in roughly the same position by the lifeboats: 4112, 4111, 4120, 4121, 4131, 4138, 4139, 4146, 4147, 4194, and 4195.

4194 seems to have a pretty good view. On the deck plan it seems as though 4130 is in the same position as 4194. When are you sailing on the Legend?

• 6 months later...

Hi, Lady_Jag! Did you take any cabin pictures to post here? I'm trying to decide whether we will book this same cabin. Thanks!

Hi, Lady_Jag! Did you take any cabin pictures to post here? I'm trying to decide whether we will book this same cabin. Thanks!

Hi!

We just got off the ship this morning, and yes, I got pictures. I will post them soon, as well as a full review once I've gotten settled in. I took over 800 photos this week, and have to now organize and upload them so I can post.

I would say this cabin was more of a "mostly obstructed" view than a "partially obstructed" one. It is sort of between the lifeboats, but there is a huge metal arm (mechanical pulley system) that holds the lifeboats in place and takes up most of the view in front of the door. You can see a little bit of what's on the horizon if you lean out, but it's not enough to even get a decent picture. Looking down, you can see part of the deck 2 promenade and the beautiful Caribbean blue waters. Last night, we left the door open and allowed the ocean breeze and soothing sounds to lull us to sleep.

I had the opportunity to get a free upgrade to an Oceanview cabin on a lower deck and turned it down. I would probably opt for the OV if presented with the choice again. The 4k was nice for the price, but there was less "usable" space because we wanted to be able to open the doors and had to keep the area in front of them clear. Also, there was no handy deep window sill for keeping stuff.

Bottom line: If I had the choice between a "Standard" IS cabin or a 4k, I would choose the 4k but only if it wasn't more than say, $80 total to upgrade the 3 of us for the week. Anything more than that, and I'd start looking for an OV instead. But that's just me.

Archived