Has anyone had rumrunners taken out of checked bags?

QVickiB

Me too, at least that is what company that makes rum runners say but if luggage that contains rum runners is searched, at random, I suppose they can be found.

Gary

There was a debate on another thread that what they are advertising is that they wont be picked up on metal detectors but still very visible in xrays :confused: That's not what I got from what they said in their guarantee. OH well, nonetheless the one time I DID use them, I got all 6 rumrunners through with no problems. Still ran up a hefty bar bill too! :D

So they're not seeing the RR on the x-ray, just finding them via random searches? I never bought them and was always lucky to get on the ship with my smuggled booze, but I'm **thinking** of getting some RR for our May cruise. What are nips?? :confused:

I dont know, I have never used them before, I'm just saying that the company says rum runners are undectable when luggage is x-rayed. Maybe other people reading this post knows.

Archived