Carnival Destiny

Disconnections

I will be on the 10/28/10 sailing on the Carnival Destiny, 4 day to Key West and Cozumel.

Since this is my first Destiny class and class not being Conquest, Dream, or Fantasy class, I have a quick question.

I am trying to find the menu for the "Happy Valley" Asian Station at the Lido Buffet. When calling Carnival, they say they are unable to provide me with that information.

I am hoping someone might have a picture of the menu or have general knowledge of what is on the Destiny recently at the "Happy Valley" Asian Station.

Thanks.

I will be on the 10/28/10 sailing on the Carnival Destiny, 4 day to Key West and Cozumel.

Since this is my first Destiny class and class not being Conquest, Dream, or Fantasy class, I have a quick question.

I am trying to find the menu for the "Happy Valley" Asian Station at the Lido Buffet. When calling Carnival, they say they are unable to provide me with that information.

I am hoping someone might have a picture of the menu or have general knowledge of what is on the Destiny recently at the "Happy Valley" Asian Station.

Thanks.

I was on the Destiny a couple weeks ago. It is like a fast food Chinese place, not like a Mongolian wok type place. I think the menu changes, but the one I saw included egg rolls, fried rice, & various other Chinese dishes. I don't have any pics, but there were about 6-7 things to choose from. It's on the starboard (right side) on the way or just past the buffet (can't remember). There's a sign, you can't miss it. It was a nice option!

I could care less what there is to eat as long as I'm on the ship!! It has been a year and now I have 3 weeks left to wait, wonder, and ponder. Not about anything in particular, other than, why can't it be tomorrow when we leave?? lol

For those that are traveling soon, please post pics and a review if you could so we can keep up with the recent developments. This is my first ever time on the Triumph class of ship so I'm ready to see what I can expect when it's our turn to get onboard and enjoy the offerings. :D

Archived