Cruise Ship & Beach pictures

jsparku

If your about to go or book a cruise and are wondering where your balcony or suite is located or you would like to know what the beach looks like that everyone recommends or what the ports look like where your going,visit my website in my signature.There are over 6,400 pictures covering all the cruise lines,Caribbean beaches and port areas.

Every angle of all the cruise ships of all the cruise lines.Best of all,all pictures are free to download.Enjoy!!

If your about to go or book a cruise and are wondering where your balcony or suite is located or you would like to know what the beach looks like that everyone recommends or what the ports look like where your going,visit my website in my signature.There are over 6,400 pictures covering all the cruise lines,Caribbean beaches and port areas.

Every angle of all the cruise ships of all the cruise lines.Best of all,all pictures are free to download.Enjoy!!

Are all the photos on your website yours?

Because of this thread I just deleted all my photos from cruises put on webshots. I had no idea someone could do this.

I fully understand that when I post on my own others are looking at them but to have someone else put them up here and who knows where else to me is just not right. This thread should be deleted all together.

Just my 2 cents.

You have your webshots set to "photos may only be saved by friends", so that makes it kind of difficult to download them for free.

You have at least 5 of my photos in your collection. BTW - you copied two of them twice (Mariner at Coco Cay & Galaxy in Key West). You must have been collecting these for years since one of the photos I posted about 4 years ago. Then theres two of others I posted only about 2-3 weeks ago.

If you use Flickr nobody can make copies of your photos. :)
You can't download them at full size however you can always blow them up to full screen and hit "Print Screen" and paste them into a photo editor. It's pretty much impossible to keep your photos 100% protected from being copied once you post them.:)

I find it funny that someone post something on a public internet website and then gets upset when someone else copies it and repost it on another site. If people want their life left private why do they but it out for the whole world to see? Copyright laws have nothing to do with this kind publication.

You can't download them at full size however you can always blow them up to full screen and hit "Print Screen" and paste them into a photo editor. It's pretty much impossible to keep your photos 100% protected from being copied once you post them.:)

Yeah, I suppose you could. But I doubt the quality would be good. But then again, some don't care about quality. But I think Flickr does the best job at the copy right thing. When you try to right click and save or copy you can't; or try to right click and set as desktop you can't do that either.

I find it funny that someone post something on a public internet website and then gets upset when someone else copies it and repost it on another site. If people want their life left private why do they but it out for the whole world to see? Copyright laws have nothing to do with this kind publication.

I don't have a problem with people sharing my photos or wanting to use it. But it kind of bothers me when someone tries to claim it as their own.

There was a Fascination review on here one time and I was reading it and I said "wow, those pics look familiar". Sure enough, they were my photos that were taken from my review. Very uncool if you ask me.

I agree. Once I post a photo, I know that's it and someone is going to copy them. I might have an issue though if I were to find one of my photos being used by someone for profit. I might want a cut in the action.;)

Yeah, I suppose you could. But I doubt the quality would be good. But then again, some don't care about quality. But I think Flickr does the best job at the copy right thing. When you try to right click and save or copy you can't; or try to right click and set as desktop you can't do that either.
Actually, "Print Screen" copies pretty well. I just "print screened" the photo below from jsparku's Webshots album.

I just made an account with Flicker, I'll give them a try. Thanks!:)

Enchantment.jpg

Archived