Kareoke on the Dawn?

wanda kluczinske

Just wondering if they have kareoke on the Dawn & where? And if there is an age restriction. My dd's friend is performing at Cabernet Night at their school in February and would like to practice the song on the cruise in January.

Im cruising on the Dawn next weekend - my g/f is the karaoke queen - if its on-board she will find it - will let you know when we return on the 5th!

Im cruising on the Dawn next weekend - my g/f is the karaoke queen - if its on-board she will find it - will let you know when we return on the 5th!

iluv2go- Thanks that would be awesome if you could do that. Enjoy your cruise:) I can't wait January can't get here fast enough. lol

Yup, it is there but we didn't attend. Did pass through though on the way to some other place on the ship but those in attendance were sure enjoying themselves

Archived