Formal Night Questions

I wanted to find out how many formal nights were on the Voyager. Also can I get away with wearing black dresses, but not formal gowns.

Thanks! :)

On a seven day cruise there are usually two formal nights. Absolutely wear your black dress. I, personally, am not a formal dresser, but I do dress nicely for formal nights.....but no long gowns. My husband usually wears dress pants, a nice black jacket and sometimes either a shirt and tie or just a knit top under his dressy jacket. Hey, this is your vacation, you paid for it, have fun.

Your black dress is fine for formal nite. In fact, why not find a dressy poncho and then you can wear it both nites. After our first cruise when I dragged 2 formals, I swiched to a long black skirt and a fancy top. Every couple of years I buy another glitzy top and I can keep changing off. That way I only need black accessories and still feel dressed up. My husband had a black suit and wore a white shirt with black tie one night and a black shirt with a red tie the other nite.

Norma

Archived