Roll Call: Celebrity Constellation, 12/4/10

bud969

Hi Everyone!

My partner, Josh and I (Dennis) are on the 12/4 sailing of the Constellation. We had another trip reserved for a year but decided to make a last minute jump to the Constellation a few weeks ago and I'm just now realizing that no one has started a thread for this cruise.

You can tell from my stats/posts that I'm not too active on the site because we lead pretty hectic lives when not on vacation... but we are looking forward to the trip and wanted to reach out and see if there will be any family on board.

Our last cruise was the Solstice (which we LOVED) and I've always heard rave reviews about the Millennium class so I'm excited to see the merging of the two! This will however be the smallest ship (in terms of capacity) that we have sailed, so we are a bit nervous about what the night life will bring. So, hopefully we meet a few fun people beforehand to help us close down the bars at night!

We will be arriving on 12/2 and staying at the W Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale.

Look forward to seeing/hearing from anyone!

Hi Dennis-

My partner (Mark) and I (Dennis) are traveling as well on the Constellation 12/04. We are also staying at the W. We are arriving the morning of the 3rd, We are meeting up with friends that will be traveling with us on the cruise from England. We have been together for 13years and live in Long Beach, Ca . I am also into real estate and Mark is an architect. Glad to know someone else will be on the ship. Hope to meet you at the hotel Pool.

Thanks for the quick response. Glad to see that after no activity thus far, we'll have some family on board.

What are the chances of two Dennis' in real estate? :-) Not to mention, I love architecture... so it sounds like we'll have a thing or two to talk about.

Josh and I have been together for 6 years. We got married or "civil unioned" last year on our 5 year anniversary and spent our honeymoon on the Solstice.

Some of our best friends live in Long Beach, so we frequent the area.

So you have friends flying in from England to join the cruise? How many in your group? Also gay or straight?

We have Friday lunch/dinner planned with Josh's Mother at the W (sort of a late Thanksgiving get together) but we'll definitely have to make plans to grab a drink at the bar.

I'm sure we'll chat more between now and then.

• 1 month later...

Archived