Do I BELIEVE the Reviews???

swissmiss

I have read so many reviews, that I am reviewed out, and totally confused as to what to believe.... there are so many bad reviews.

Since we have yet to decide whether to fly or drive to Baltimore, I still need to book a pre-cruise hotel that will:

- pick us up from the airport

-shuttle us to port

or

-keep our vehicle for 13 days

-shuttle us to the port.

Most reviews I have read of Sleep Inn, Ramada Inn, Comfort Inn, etc. said the shuttle service was terrible, most people waited a long time, and some even had to take a taxi.

What I need is people who have actually done this to tell me where they stayed, and their experience.

HELP!!! and Thanks.

Most reviews I have read of Sleep Inn, Ramada Inn, Comfort Inn, etc. said the shuttle service was terrible, most people waited a long time, and some even had to take a taxi.

What I need is people who have actually done this to tell me where they stayed, and their experience.

HELP!!! and Thanks.

The reviews you've read....aren't they from people who have stayed in these hotels? :confused:

If you do a search for Baltimore hotels, you will find many threads regarding such. The hotels I recommend for a Park and Cruise package are The Admiral Fell Inn & Brookshire Suites, both located in Baltimore, not at BWI. I am not familiar with any of the BWI hotels.

Several posters here recommend the Holiday Inn Express at the Stadium (Baltimore) and the Fairfield Inn and Suites in White Marsh, MD.

First thing; decide on your budget.... If you go with the more expensive chains, such as Hyatt Place, or Embassy Suites you are dealing with a higher quality product, at a raised price.

If you fly in, I would take the hotel shuttle from the airport, but then have the schedule a taxi from the hotel to the cruise port, as well as from the cruise port to BWI.... That way, YOU get to decide when you travel, and you don't have to wait for any other people.

Aloha,

John

We used Hyatt Place @ BWI and loved it! It was $172 for the night, we got the park & cruise package on their website. We left our car there free for 11 nights in a monitored lot @ the hotel, their shuttle took us to the port the next morning around 10:45am. You have to sign up for the shuttle when you book (I called after I made the reservation) to get a seat on the shuttle. Very quiet, clean hotel with cereal, fruit breads & pastries for complimentary breakfast. Wouls stay again if we left from Baltimore. We took a taxi from there to Inner Harbor for around $20 to sightsee and then their shuttle took us to G&M restaurant for the BEST crabcake dinner!

Archived