Resorts

jckvpa0

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is $35 for chairs, towels, use of pool, beach, etc. I think that also includes $15 credit towards bar/restaurant bill. Only part of the Hyatt is open now, the section on Seven Mile Beach. The other part across the road is still closed.

Someone also said the Marriott is taking people for day trips too, but don't know how much they charge, etc. That hotel is still closed too, but they let people use the restaurant, snorkel off there, pool etc. for a day fee. Their pool is not as nice as the Hyatt's pool, IMHO. (I've stayed at the Marriott and toured the Hyatt)

The Hyatt also has a Red Sail Tour desk that books snorkels, dives, etc.

Hope that helps!

June

Was just in Grand Cayman this past Tuesday. Also used the Hyatt beach. I actually was just there for 2 hours so did not want to pay the $35 for chairs so I just laid out on my towel and was charged nothing! Even took a dip in the pool. Had a lovely day there. I also ate lunch at their restaurant Hemingway's...had the most delicious lobster salad! Cobb salad was also great. A little expensive but worth it - excellent food and views!

Archived