Rhapsody of the seas early boarding Sydney

livingstone

I took a trip into town today to get the low down on earliest boarding times for my up coming cruise. The guy at the entrance to the OSPT pointed out the sign that said boarding was to commence at 1200, but he said if you arrive at 1030 you can be on board by 1100. Lunch would be served and you can relax until muster (1600). So guys give it a try and let us know how it goes. It was quiet stormy in the city of Sydney this afternoon. Hopfuly seas won't be to rough this evening.

Last December we were on board by 11.30 - all ready for lunch and exploring!! Our cabins were not ready until about 1pm but we just had a good look around (and a few beverages!!)

Cheers

Dea

I took a trip into town today to get the low down on earliest boarding times for my up coming cruise. The guy at the entrance to the OSPT pointed out the sign that said boarding was to commence at 1200, but he said if you arrive at 1030 you can be on board by 1100. Lunch would be served and you can relax until muster (1600). So guys give it a try and let us know how it goes. It was quiet stormy in the city of Sydney this afternoon. Hopfuly seas won't be to rough this evening.

Thanks Livingstone...

The above was on my question list...

Cheers Angie:)

Last December we were on board by 11.30 - all ready for lunch and exploring!! Our cabins were not ready until about 1pm but we just had a good look around (and a few beverages!!)

Cheers

Dea

Now that sounds like a fab idea Dea...

Might have to do that!!!

Cheers Angie:)

Archived