3 in a cabin Oceana

Leviosa

Hi, first time posting here. Am considering booking the European week's cruise - Channel Islands, France, Spain this summer on Oceana - never cruised before. There's me and my husband and 2 teenage sons and mother-in-law fancies coming too. Just wonderig what your views are on 3 in a cabin (inside staterrom) - we aren't fussy people and apart from mother-in-law, who would probably have afternoon naps the rest of won't be in there apart from sleeping.

Any other tips greatly received - been trawling the boards already prior ot booking.

Thanks

Hi, first time posting here. Am considering booking the European week's cruise - Channel Islands, France, Spain this summer on Oceana - never cruised before. There's me and my husband and 2 teenage sons and mother-in-law fancies coming too. Just wonderig what your views are on 3 in a cabin (inside staterrom) - we aren't fussy people and apart from mother-in-law, who would probably have afternoon naps the rest of won't be in there apart from sleeping.

Any other tips greatly received - been trawling the boards already prior ot booking.

Thanks

OCeana is a nice ship - though it is a while since I've been on her.

The 3rd (&4th) beds in the inside cabin we had came down from the ceiling / wall - the only restriction being that the lower bunks could not be set up as a double bed

358942750_200409001Cabin.jpg.ab7b26039964a163fab0e165f602c87d.jpg this is an A deck inside cabin - I think this was a 4 berth & the 2 additional beds came down from the ceiling

1741340510_CabinD7362.jpg.6157eeca01feb8f7a9c10dc86ef95ef7.jpg

This is a D deck inside - you can see the third berth on the wall in the first picture.

A favourite place

1817562207_200409002YachtAndCompass.jpg.65f2d196da44cf3b7c22ed906ee37e11.jpg

The Yacht & Compass

I can't personally comment on 3 in a cabin - the most I've had is 2 - and in the D deck cabin it was just me :D

I always said, when sailing solo & booking an inside, that I was never intending to be in it very much anyway:D

1621404288_CabinD736.jpg.041af976c27f5dd089129333e205a3e3.jpg

201865023_CabinD7363.jpg.90262f877ce9ab99cf1905e49f970633.jpg

Thanks Karen, that's really helpful especially the pictures. The boys have bunk beds in a bedroom a quarter the size if the cabin :rolleyes: so should be fine I guess. Mother-in-law is just grateful not ot be paying supplement for single person!:)

Archived