Tabyana Beach or Bananarama?

PinkSand26

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I just booked an excursion through Island Marketing to go on a West Bay Beach Break. I thought it was to Tabyana Beach, but they said it goes to Bananarama. Is this close to Tabyana? Is it just as nice?

Thanks!!

We were just in Roatan, used Island Marketing and went to Bananarama. It was wonderful!

If you walk a minute or two (to the left if you are facing the beach) you will see Tabyana and will instantly realize that you made the right choice. The lounge chairs will be lined up side by side for the large number of people they expect to accomodate from the cruise ship at Tabyana. At Bananarama you will have room to turn cartwheels between you and the next person....and you'll be so excited at how beautiful it is and how wonderful you feel after a couple of Monkey La La's that you just might! :D We found the food to be wonderful, the serrvice to be excellent, the drinks delightful and the view was spectacular!

Enjoy!!

We were just in Roatan, used Island Marketing and went to Bananarama. It was wonderful!

If you walk a minute or two (to the left if you are facing the beach) you will see Tabyana and will instantly realize that you made the right choice. The lounge chairs will be lined up side by side for the large number of people they expect to accomodate from the cruise ship at Tabyana. At Bananarama you will have room to turn cartwheels between you and the next person....and you'll be so excited at how beautiful it is and how wonderful you feel after a couple of Monkey La La's that you just might! :D We found the food to be wonderful, the serrvice to be excellent, the drinks delightful and the view was spectacular!

Enjoy!!

Wow ! Thanks for posting this. I'm really excited! How was your experience with Island Marketing? We booked them for a few other excursions too...and I was hoping they were good and reliable!

Wow ! Thanks for posting this. I'm really excited! How was your experience with Island Marketing? We booked them for a few other excursions too...and I was hoping they were good and reliable!

We loved them. We were the only two people who booked them that day in Roatan so we had our guide, Janette all to ourselves. She is a native of the island and gave us so much information...and patiently answered my dozens and dozens of questions. Hope you get her bacause she is wonderful! She was exactly where the instructions said at the appointed time, waited with us all day long and was very accomodating.

We had also booked an excursion through them in Belize and thanks to Hurrican Richard doing some damage we did not get to go there. I emailed them when we got home and they cheerfully refunded our deposit.

So far, we have had very positive experiences with them and would not hesitate to use them in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I just booked an excursion through Island Marketing to go on a West Bay Beach Break. I thought it was to Tabyana Beach, but they said it goes to Bananarama. Is this close to Tabyana? Is it just as nice?

Thanks!!

What is the cost? Thanks

we just came back from there. Booked directly with Bananarama. FOr $30/pp they picked us up at the port (return trip), gave us lounge chairs and welcome drink. The bonus was that it was Happy hour from 10-1pm for 2for1 Rum punches, so that welcome drink became 2 welcome drinks and subsequent Rum punches were 2 for $5. They were pretty strong and delicious too!

when we arrived at Bananarama, we had to tell them when we wanted to go back to the ship. It was very quick and easy. On the way back, we were the only ones in the vehicle and the driver talked to us all about the island and the places we were passing so we got a mini island tour for free.

Archived