Oasis with 3 yr old question

gupsmom

Hi there.. We're crusing on the Oasis in 3 weeks with our 5 kids. The youngest are 3 yr old twin girls. They are both potty trained, but one of them has a GI issue (with chronic constipation that we are just stating to get under control through diet). Because of this issue, when it flares up we keep her in a pull-up just in case she has a little staining. Do you think that will be an issue with the clubs? Also, are the bathrooms right in the kid's club for the youngest kids? If it is a problem, would the nursery be an option?

Thanks...

Jess

Hi there.. We're crusing on the Oasis in 3 weeks with our 5 kids. The youngest are 3 yr old twin girls. They are both potty trained, but one of them has a GI issue (with chronic constipation that we are just stating to get under control through diet). Because of this issue, when it flares up we keep her in a pull-up just in case she has a little staining. Do you think that will be an issue with the clubs? Also, are the bathrooms right in the kid's club for the youngest kids? If it is a problem, would the nursery be an option?

Thanks...

Jess

Unfortunately I can't provide an answer either, have not been on Oasis yet :(.

Why I DID want to respond, was to say "chin up" for your situation with your daughter. My twins are now 6 YO (one of each), and our son went through a horrible ~6-8 month bout of constipation/withholding when he was around the same age as yours. I'm glad to hear you're having a measure of success through her diet. It's a long, slow road to get them "normal", so just keep at it!

Anastazia

The restroom is located in the room so no need to leave for the potty. I don't think it would be aproblem if you tell the staff upfront about the issue. The child just needs to be able to utilize the restoom by his/herself.

The nursery would not be an option as they must be under 3yrs.

Archived