Westerdam: A post that was ROFL

mabert

Hi,

Had to reformat my computer. So I lost my copy of an amazing post that had me ROFL (roll on the floor laughing) about their supposed first Caribbean cruise on the Westerdam (?).

It was so fabulous I had wanted to print it out, then my computer was invaded by a devious Trojan Horse Virus.

Whomever wrote it, all I can say is that is was terrific.

If you can possibly point me toward it again, I would be grateful.

Thanks all.

Next cruise: HAL Prinsendam Nov 8 to Nov 29 -- counting the days and packing the clothes. And I'll be at 89 days as a single traveler.

Mabert, have you tried a search yet? I just searched this forum just using the word Westerdam and there was a review (on the second page, I believe) about a cruise called something like "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly." Great review and it had some laughs, too, I thought, although I wouldn't say it was a "supposed" cruise. So maybe that's not the one you mean. The search function is quite helpful, so hopefully you can find what you're looking for.

Hi,

Had to reformat my computer. So I lost my copy of an amazing post that had me ROFL (roll on the floor laughing) about their supposed first Caribbean cruise on the Westerdam (?).

It was so fabulous I had wanted to print it out, then my computer was invaded by a devious Trojan Horse Virus.

Whomever wrote it, all I can say is that is was terrific.

If you can possibly point me toward it again, I would be grateful.

Thanks all.

Next cruise: HAL Prinsendam Nov 8 to Nov 29 -- counting the days and packing the clothes. And I'll be at 89 days as a single traveler.

What about it had you ROFL??? If I knew that I might be able to assist....

Joanie

Archived