Shopping List

gsueagle2424

Always take Ibroprophin and Benedril (antihistamine?) just in event of allergy to something in ports (I am not allergic to anything but stuffed up a few times - foreign bodies of some type got to me). Air freshner - cabin and bathroom quite confined space especially if not in a balcony cabin. PS did not flush while sitting

We are getting ready for our first cruise next weekend and we are going to the grocery store a little later. What are some essential items (besides sunscreen!) that we shouldn't forget?

Congrats and welcome to your newest love (cruisin')!!!!

CC folks have great info on all things cruisin'. There is a site I go back to on each cruise, is cruisedive dot com. This lady is great and she will answer your questions personally!!!

In addition to the lists and other great suggestions you can cull on CC, I will add my two cents:

-"Wet Ones" as hand sanitizer is dryin'

-Hand lotion see item above!

-Laundry detergent, if you plan to visit the laundry-they can run out of soap!

-Old clothing to wear on tours, I always rip or get REALLY dirty-then toss or if in useable shape-leave for the cabin steward

-Paperback books, when done with them, I also leave for the cabin steward

-100 one dollar bills, several in two different pockets-makes tipping EASY-plus you are not pulling out what looks to be a WAD o' money

-Water shoes/socks as many beaches are rocky

I will no doubt remember some later.

Happy cruisin'

We are getting ready for our first cruise next weekend and we are going to the grocery store a little later. What are some essential items (besides sunscreen!) that we shouldn't forget?

Imodium or Pepto Bismal. In case you have any sort of non-viral intestinal issues, you don't want to go to the infirmary for it as it can land you in quarantine.

If anyone has dental issues, you might want some Dent-temp and Orajel or Ambesol as well as temporary cap glue.

Nail glue if anyone has tips.

Archived