Nassau Sightseeing & Ardastra Gardens/Discover Atlantis Tour

JediSkipdogg

I'm head to Nassau in January and will be stopping there from 7am till midnight. I had a question with relation to time and completing both tours possibly.

The Nassau Sightseeing & Ardastra Gardens tour is offered at 9am while we are in port. I realize I could do many of the items on my own but I will be traveling solo and prefer to do them through the cruise line. How long does this tour usually last? RCI claims 2.5 hours but it seems like it would last longer with the Gardens being at the end. Is everyone given say one hour there and then you have to leave? Or do they end the tour there and when you are ready to leave you wait for the next shuttle to take you back to the boat? I love taking pictures so I do take some time, but not as much as say a family of four.

My next question then goes to the Discover Atlantis Tour. If I book the above tour I would have to book the 1:30 tour for this. With the above tour would I be able to make the 1:30 tour? Would I have enough time to hop on the boat for say 45 minutes to grab a bite to eat? At the end of the tour I understand they let you roam free on the island and just grab a shuttle back when you want. What time is the last shuttle? I want to see the Digs and gamble a bit but don't want to pay the overpriced island food so I would go back to the boat to eat dinner.

Any info on the two tours would greatly help to see if maybe I need a new plan of attack.

Archived