Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites Dania Beach, FL, US

robgvic

Anyone stayed at this hotel. We got a very good rate and it looks very good. We arrive late so will wait till the next day to take their shuttle back to the airport to pick up the Budget car.

How is the breakfast?\

What restaurants are within walking distance

Thanks

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Robgvic ... I searched this board to get the same question answered. I'm looking at Best Western because I have a free night on travel points. The other 2 BW's in FLL are considerably more expensive. Looking for 2 nights pre-curise in April. Not sure if you searched the board but I did find this response below. Others don't seem quite as favorable. Will continue the research and watch your post for replies.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1230893&highlight=best+western+lauderdale

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked and on trip advisor there are bad reviews when it opened early 2010 (alot of chaos), but since spring the reviews seem much better. I like that it is newish and close to airport. Looking forward to some input when some are back from their trip.

Anyone stayed at this hotel. We got a very good rate and it looks very good. We arrive late so will wait till the next day to take their shuttle back to the airport to pick up the Budget car.

How is the breakfast?\

What restaurants are within walking distance

Thanks

Gary

Stayed there last Feb. for a cruise on Grand Princess. At that time price was $119. The price seems to be much higher this year. A across a busy hiway is a cuban restaurant. about a 2 block walk from hotel to crossing lights. our kind shuttle driver took us to pick up beer, wine and some fast food. no other restaurants seem to be near by. People that have stayed there say they can order in, but I don't know from where.Great breakfast!!!! Nice place

Thanks Patty

WE may just try the cuban restaurant across the street.

I was very happy with the rate I got-under 300 taxes included for three nights. Getting excited about checking it out next week before we board the Crown on th 4th

Just got back from cruise and we stayed there pre-cruise one night and it was fine. Great ALL you can eat free breakfast, and 8 bucks a piece to take you to cruise ship, but free from airport to hotel. Nice and clean. rates are higher now, they seem to keep going UP. For Jan 29 one night is up to 170 plus. Stayed in Nov was 116 for one night. this is Bran;s MOM!!

Archived