Need some help w/ b2b

G&TQ

Hello All!

I want to research a b2b. No time frame yet. Would like something with alternating itineraries from the east coast and short cruises. I am not having any luck with my research. Any suggestions?

I would suggest calling a Carnival PVP and find out what's available. There are some that do aternating itineraries on shorter cruises. We are going to do a B2B next Nov. Since we will be flying to Florida, we are opting to do two 7days on the Glory, Eastern & Western Caribbean. We look forward to having the same cabin and not having to pack and unpack.

Hello All!

I want to research a b2b. No time frame yet. Would like something with alternating itineraries from the east coast and short cruises. I am not having any luck with my research. Any suggestions?

Almost all ships do alt. itineraries for B2B'ers.

What specific questions do you have?

Mike

Hello All!

You may want to consider a b2b on the Imagination. Three day to Nassau (Friday-Monday) and a four day (Monday - Friday) that sails to Key West and Cozumel.

The Dream out of Port Canaveral alternates Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Costa Maya with Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten

The Glory out of Miami alternates Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman with Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk.

The Liberty out of Miami alternates Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios with Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Cayman

And once a month the Conquest out of Galveston alternates Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel with Key West, Nassau, Freeport.

We have a B2B coming up in 6 months on the Destiny.

Each cruise is 5 days, so we will have 10 days total on the ship (looking forward to that!) The Destiny is also doing alternating Eastern/ Western carribean cruises:

First part (eastern): Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau

Second part (western): Jamaica, and Grand Cayman

Hello All!

Have you looked at the Carnival web site? They list all of their cruises there. :p

Archived