Shore Trips (company) excursion

HAMMY99

Below is a description and price of a Barbados excursions... any thoughts or suggestions? Is the price reasonable? Has anybody used this company?

BEST OF BARBADOS...ISLAND TOUR AND SNORKEL WITH THE TURTLES $141.00 USD per person 08:45 AM (7.5 hrs).

On this tour you will:

• Harrison's Cave

• Wildlife Reserve

• East Coast (lunch stop)

• Snorkeling at a ship wreck

• Swimming with turtles

• Glass Bottom Boat Cruise

Our first stop on this unforgettable tour will be Harrison's Cave where you will travel through the winding tunnels in trams and make your way into the specially lighted caverns, view the majestic stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing from the floors and ceilings for many centuries.

Cascading through the caves, the crystal blue waters form magnificent pools and waterfalls; Harrison's cave is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime.

Then make your way up the Island's green hills down on to our spectacular East Coast. After enjoying these breathtaking sights & stops you will enjoy a quick lunch.

Next we are off to the Wild life Reserve for a glimpse of those mischievous Barbados green tail monkeys. For the second part of your day take a swim with our friendly sea turtles, sail down the West Coast and snorkel off of one of our colorful reefs.

Please be sure to wear your swimsuits and bring a beach towel for this excursion.

Below is a description and price of a Barbados excursions... any thoughts or suggestions? Is the price reasonable? Has anybody used this company?

BEST OF BARBADOS...ISLAND TOUR AND SNORKEL WITH THE TURTLES $141.00 USD per person 08:45 AM (7.5 hrs).

On this tour you will:

• Harrison's Cave

• Wildlife Reserve

• East Coast (lunch stop)

• Snorkeling at a ship wreck

• Swimming with turtles

• Glass Bottom Boat Cruise

Our first stop on this unforgettable tour will be Harrison's Cave where you will travel through the winding tunnels in trams and make your way into the specially lighted caverns, view the majestic stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing from the floors and ceilings for many centuries.

Cascading through the caves, the crystal blue waters form magnificent pools and waterfalls; Harrison's cave is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime.

Then make your way up the Island's green hills down on to our spectacular East Coast. After enjoying these breathtaking sights & stops you will enjoy a quick lunch.

Next we are off to the Wild life Reserve for a glimpse of those mischievous Barbados green tail monkeys. For the second part of your day take a swim with our friendly sea turtles, sail down the West Coast and snorkel off of one of our colorful reefs.

Please be sure to wear your swimsuits and bring a beach towel for this excursion.

We booked the sailing tour with Calabaza. That was $100 p/p & it takes you to the turtles & the wreck & includes all drinks, snacks & lunch. The good thing about them is that they only take 12 max. Your deal sounds good you get the water as well as the land portion of Barbados. That is one full day for only $41 more. The only thing that would hold me back is if they took bus loads of people on this tour. I like getting away from the crowds to relax.

Hi Hammy99!

I've used shoretrips in 2008 on my Guadeloupe port. The tour is still my all time fave that I ever been on!

I'm using shoretrips again in Barbados also,but on the 4x4 jeep tour.

One thing that I like about shoretrips is that they only book to a certain number. Their groups are small and the guides know their stuff.

Now I will admit that on some tours and islands, their pricing is rather high and on others they are in par with other local guides. The pricing on your tour is reasonable for the island and likey it's going to be a small group.

Archived