Sun Princess Questions

trip42

Sailing on the sun princess in october, and as always have a thousand questions I would love to have answered.

1- When sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale what side of the ship has the view of the condos? We have a Mini-suite on Baja deck mid ships on the right hand side of the ship.

2- From our balcony will we have views of the ports?

3- weather is a big question for packing any advice?

I will stop there. Thanks for any help in advance:)

Sailing on the sun princess in october, and as always have a thousand questions I would love to have answered.

1- When sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale what side of the ship has the view of the condos? We have a Mini-suite on Baja deck mid ships on the right hand side of the ship.

2- From our balcony will we have views of the ports?

3- weather is a big question for packing any advice?

I will stop there. Thanks for any help in advance:)

1 - I believe that the port side of the ship (left side when facing forward) will see the condos when leaving Port Everglades

Correct. The port (or left) side of the ship is the side that has the best view of the condos. As for other ports, you never know which side will view the island itself as it does vary from port to port. We have sailed on some ships that the port side is always facing port. Others where the starboard side faced port and still others where it will switch from side to side in each port.

Archived