nassau & freeport...stroller

chapps

i can't believe i'm asking this...but it just hit me since we've (DH & I) decided we won't be doing the ship sponsored excursions. we will have our 3yo--who's fairly energetic, however, was wondering if we should bring his umbrella stroller (maclaren volo) along to use when we're in port (nassau & freeport). i was maybe thinking of getting day passes at the sheraton...not sure about freeport...suggestions? is there a lot of walking involved in these ports?

If you're going to a hotel for the day, you probably won't need a stroller...but if you're just going to wander about and shop, you should bring it.

While Nassau shopping isn't far from the ship, for an adult, for a 3 year old it will be.

thanks, CB. i was just reading someone's review of a recent cruise and noticed the distance between the ship and the shops at nassau. our little guy would do fine at first, but i'm sure that it wouldn't be long before he'd asked to be carried :rolleyes:

Archived