Tour Agent in Houston

jubjang

After you read the posts regarding excursions, ports of call, what is available only during certain months, cruises and ships taken by some of these posters, etc., then decide what you want to do. This board is the greatest and you can plan your Alaskan cruise by listening to the advice of these knowledgable people.

You can book through the cruise lines, TA, online through Priceline.com, Travelocity, memberships in AAA, Costco, and others. These are available to get prices, dates, types of cabins and specials offered by the cruise lines. You will then feel more confident about your choice.

Do your homework and you can let a TA know what interests you instead of them telling you. I booked all of my excursions except one with private businesses because I feel the quality of the excursions are better and sometimes the prices are too. Why? because the people on this board have done them and some of them live in Alaska.

Good luck and I hope your cruise will be the best. I am going on my first cruise to Alaska and I am so excited. As Budget Queen says, for some of us it might be our only opportunity to visit Alaska so we need to get the most out of it. I am certainly going to try.:)

Archived