Bizarre Question

TheSailinSOB

I have a strange question and this may be posted in the wrong spot. I had the most awesome cabin steward on the Legend back in 08, I was on the same flight as him in 09 while going on the Liberty, he said that his next ship is the Freedom, his name is Grafton and was from St. Vincent. Does anyone know if he is still on that ship or anyway to find out if he is? I would love to see him in Dec when we go :o)

You might post this question over on the roll call from a couple of recently returned Freedom cruises, maybe one of them had him as a steward. The roll calls usually stay somewhat active for a couple of weeks upon return.

OP: Another place to check might be on Johns blog or facebook page. There is little chance of finding much out without a full name. They usually change ships a couple of times a year so there is no telling where he is now or if he is still with Carnival. From 08 to now he has maybe been on several ships. Good Luck

As was suggested, post the question on John Heald's blog... he might be able to find out. If not, go to Guest Services when you board.

I was very happy when I ran into my favorite bartender from the Legend on the Miracle in May! And over 2 years later he remembered what I drank!!!:eek:

C'mon look at his location..duh he is on that ship! :D:D

LMAO I guess so, he must know it all huh?

Thanks guys will check the roll calls and John Heald's blog. He was so awesome, would just love to see him again. He recognized us on our flight and just can't believe how they remember people and names after so long

Archived