Oasis on TV tonight

Saw the show last night and it was very interesting. Richard Fain wanted the merry go round and that is why there is one.:) Also, interesting was the original concept of central park that did NOT get built.

Which I'm glad didn't. Central Park turned out to be VERY nice. Sitting outside in the evening dining at Chops or Giovanni's is nice. The designers got it right.:)

Which I'm glad didn't. Central Park turned out to be VERY nice. Sitting outside in the evening dining at Chops or Giovanni's is nice. The designers got it right.:)

Yes -- I agreed with the guy in the meeting who thought the two grassy areas would not be used. I can lay in the grass at home [and don't -- makes me itch]. If I want to sit outside and read, or whatever, give me a chair. The final concept is much better.

Of course they passed up a big nickel and diming opportunity -- renting picnic blankets for $5 an hour.

Archived