4/14/06 Diamond: 29 day Sydney to SanFran

aaannnthony

I suspect that many passengers from the LA-Sydney trip on the Sapphire Princess had sign up along with those who couldn't make it. Above all with

a trip this far off, Princess probably sold out their allotment of Balconies and

the rest are in the possession of TA's. Call up some TA's and check. :)

Can't imagine what effect this year's Sapphire to Sydney has on next year's Diamond to SF!

They don't allot them to T/A's, most probably wholesalers, but, can't imagine allocation of all available cabins. Very, very few of the high priced cabins sell out on 29 day cruises, so keep some available for booking.....most of them usually end up as complimentary upgrades to the mini-suite bookings....been there, received that!

I booked this trip very early (started the Roll Call - check us out...it's very active) You will be able to find mini-suites & other Cats. at TA's - you wll have to search hard.... TA's have cabins blocked in their groups...there will probably be some released for booking after Final Payment (Or close to) but I don't think much before then. The Minis- sold out very fast - You can always wait list through Princess - and then transfer to your TA if/when it comes through! When I first saw this itinerary - I had a feeling it would sell out fast - but never imagined how fast!!! Pretty amazing! I feel lucky to have my mini-suite booked and at a great rate since I booked so early! Good Luck - hope you'll join us!!!

GotToCruise (aka Renee)

Archived