Team Earth across from my cabin?

PS90

Hi Everybody,

I know the "Team Earth" thing is a little spot by the mid-ship elevators that has to do with conservation.

Sounds interesting, but my real question about the Team Earth is: How busy is this thing? Is this just a little museum-type room with informational signage, for example, OR is this some heavily-traveled area that is busier than it sounds?

The reason I ask, is that it looks like the cabin we have reserved for next year has the hallway door open directly across from the door into the Team Earth. And I'm wondering if that was a bad choice of cabins, or if it won't really matter.

Thanks a lot, guys :)

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is on Solstice. Thanks!

It was hardly utilized on our May Eclipse cruise. There is a giant globe there and people seemed to like to take their photo with the globe, especially on formal nights. A few times they had lectures from the ship's officers but those were during the day (it was used like a classroom) and as the other posters have said, there are heavy glass doors that they can utilize to shut it off from the cabins. We were in 7221 and never heard anything. We used the area frequently to play Scrabble as the card room was always busy. Great view of the atrium and good for people watching-lol.

Archived