Help

Bamagirl

When exactly did that message come up? If you have a confirmed booking, you should be able to go into the personalizer and input your personal information. Did this happen while trying to select shore excursions, perhaps?

There is also the possibility that the Princess web site is on the fritz...again.

I know this is probably a crazy question but what is a Waitlisted Package? I went under Princess.com to personalize my trip and was told I couldn't because I have a waitlisted package!

Thanks for any help,

Bamagirl

If you call and find out what a waitlisted package is come back and post so the rest of us know. Although could it be that you are waitlisted for the cruise??

The WAITLISTED PACKAGE came up when I was trying to get in to personalize my account. I put my name and booking number and hit enter and then this message came up in red that I couldn't go any further because I have a Waitlisted Package?????

I did call Princess direct and they confirmed my booking number and my rooms. Said no problem there that we were confirmed but they couldn't give me a straight answer as to why I couldn't get in on that.

Thanks,

Bamagirl

Bama...I hate to tell you but this is a plot against us good folks from Alabama! :D It simply means that since we all live in trailers and dip snuff, then they must put us in the "waitlist" gategory. That way, if we eat too many greens and gain too much "wait" before our cruise, they can deny us boarding. It limits the number of ignorant southern rednecks that could potentially interfere with those brilliant yankees as they buy the "canned sunshine" at those tacky roadside stands on the way to Florida. :D

I talked to Princess yesterday and know that we are booked on the ship with no wait list. However, they were unable to tell me why this comes up when I try to personalize the cruise. My son, who made the reservations through his TA, is going to call the TA today and find out what the heck is going on. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Bamagirl

Archived