Louis Cruises Ship the Orient Queen Cruise Jewels of the Aegean

flyingdelsey

Firstly, i do apologize for placing this question origionally in the wrong forum ( thanks Essiesmom ), so if you have recently seen this question, you know why.

I am looking into taking my first cruise which will be in May 2011 with a cruise line called Louis Cruises. The cruise is called the `Jewels of the Aegean` it is just a 5 day cruise visiting ports in the Aegean Sea. The ship used for this cruise is the Orient Queen.

My question is, has anyone been on this ship the Orient Queen also, with this company Louis Cruises and on this particular cruise `Jewels of the Aegean`?

Thanks.

Are you sure your ship is the Orient Queen? I did this cruise in May and it was on the Aquamarine. I would double check your ship. There are two good long reviews of this cruise in this forum. Just do a search for Louis Cruise lines and you will find lots of information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just done a cruise on the Orient Queen, check out my review. If you wnt to know anything please let me know.

Thanks for this post, but how do I find where your review is? I am new to cruisecritic and am finding it a bit confusing (I am an "old bloke" in the UK, not really used to computers!).

Rich

Go right up to the very top of this page and in the bright yellow section you'll see a line of options, Reviews is on the extreme right. Click on that and it will open a page where you can select the cruise line and ship you want to find reviews for.

• 2 weeks later...
Go right up to the very top of this page and in the bright yellow section you'll see a line of options, Reviews is on the extreme right. Click on that and it will open a page where you can select the cruise line and ship you want to find reviews for.

Thanks for your post. Yes, now I have found Louis Lines & cruise reviews.

Rich

Archived