Pre-register online for Adv Ocean? New idea for RCI???

Maybe I've missed it somewhere, but is it possible to pre-register online for Adventure Ocean? While talking about our upcoming cruise on the Allure, I was mentioning to DH and DD about how I had signed up for shows, MTD dining, and even signed waivers for ice skating, rock wall, flowrider, and zipline.

DD (10) asked if I had pre-registered her for Adventure Ocean. She thought it was strange that I could do all of the other things before we even board the ship, but that I didn't think it was possible to pre-register for AO.

Registration on-board has been one of my few complaints/gripes about our cruises. On our previous Voyager-class cruises, AO Open House/Registration always seemed to be at the same time as the Welcome Aboard Show. On the Enchantment in June, registration was a Royal mess. The area they used for registration was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too small for the amount of parents trying to sign their kidlets up for the program.

So, if you haven't thought about doing it, Royal Caribbean, please listen up! You know you have the technology to do it! Just make it one of the many things we can fill out online before we board the ship! :D

Maybe I've missed it somewhere, but is it possible to pre-register online for Adventure Ocean? While talking about our upcoming cruise on the Allure, I was mentioning to DH and DD about how I had signed up for shows, MTD dining, and even signed waivers for ice skating, rock wall, flowrider, and zipline.

DD (10) asked if I had pre-registered her for Adventure Ocean. She thought it was strange that I could do all of the other things before we even board the ship, but that I didn't think it was possible to pre-register for AO.

Registration on-board has been one of my few complaints/gripes about our cruises. On our previous Voyager-class cruises, AO Open House/Registration always seemed to be at the same time as the Welcome Aboard Show. On the Enchantment in June, registration was a Royal mess. The area they used for registration was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too small for the amount of parents trying to sign their kidlets up for the program.

So, if you haven't thought about doing it, Royal Caribbean, please listen up! You know you have the technology to do it! Just make it one of the many things we can fill out online before we board the ship! :D

That is actually a good idea! I was just onboard the Freedom and I did the Teen program, so I didn't have to register for anything, but I did do an activity that required me to go into the Adventure Ocean room. I actually did go into the 9-11 (i think those were the ages, it was that or 8-11) and the room was massive! There were parents registering the kids, but it wasn't crowded! And i'm sure this is even better onboard the Oasis class!

Have fun on the Allure (wish I was going along with y'all)!

Have a good day!

Ian :)

The way they do it now is AO has a master list of every child on board the ship and after you fill out the very basic release form Name , Cabin #, Allergies authorized pick up people and permission to roam the ship at will. They scan your seapass and your child's seapass through a credit card type reader and you are done. The whole process for two kids took about 5 minutes. They then cross your child's name off that master list.

Archived