Nassau Dilema, need help!!.....

FMCowboy

We are sailing on Friday on the Monarch of the Seas. In Nassau, we want to go on the Stuarts Cove snorkel excursion (3 stops including snorkel with sharks) it leaves at 12:15pm from the cruise port (hopefully we are off the ship by then). Not booked thru RCCL but direct. Dilema is that it gets back around 5:15pm and my GF and I , also want to hit the straw market for shopping, which I understand closes at 5pm during the fall/winter.

Is there any other markets or similar priced goods and selection close to port that is open at least until 6pm or so? We want souvenirs and my GF has never been on a cruise and wants to go to the Straw Market as well.

thanks for your feedback & help.

FM

The shops right outside of the fence at the pier stay open until 6pm so you should have time to shop. There really wasn't anything to shop for other than cheap made t-shirts. There is a Hard Rock about 2 blocks from the pier where I purchased a few items. The little shops at the pier stay open till the ships leave, but there is not much offered there either. Have a great time!

Archived