Availability of Cove balconies?

Jo2310

Our February 26th Dream cruise has been booked since August and we got a Cove balcony and can't wait to see it after reading all the positive reviews! The Coves have been sold out for along time! I have noticed that when you put in "4 passengers" when booking, the system is still showing at least 10 Coves available - all with the square logo - 4 passengers - My question is: if they do not sell out to 4 passengers, does Carnival release them for 2 passengers only? and if so, when do they release them?

we just this week booked a cove balcony on the Magic. Carnival rep advised us not to book a 4 person cabin (there are 3 of us) because we would most likely get bumped out of it to make room for 4. we decided to pick our own 3 passenger cabin instead of risking being bumped out of the 4 cabin to one we didn't like the location of later.i think right now these ships are so full that they are filling all the spaces available.

good luck on your cabin choice.

Beverly

Our February 26th Dream cruise has been booked since August and we got a Cove balcony and can't wait to see it after reading all the positive reviews! The Coves have been sold out for along time! I have noticed that when you put in "4 passengers" when booking, the system is still showing at least 10 Coves available - all with the square logo - 4 passengers - My question is: if they do not sell out to 4 passengers, does Carnival release them for 2 passengers only? and if so, when do they release them?

Eventually, yes... they will release the cabins for two passengers. Of course, the ideal situation is to sell them to a guest booking four as the profit margin is higher.

We booked a guarantee balcony on the Ecstasy and ended up getting a cabin with two uppers...

:)

Thanks! we already have our Cove balcony booked - #2345 - we were just thinking of friends joining us and possibly getting a 4-passenger Cove for only the two of them....Obviously Carnival wants to sail full but I was just wondering as to when they would release these Coves to 2 passengers only.

Archived