Baltimore park & cruise hotel?

sherry7

We will be taking a Christmas cruise out of Baltimore over Christmas week. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reasonably priced park & cruise hotel?

Thanks! :)

Hi sherry; here are some hotels that other cruisers have suggested. With these two hotels you will get free breakfast, free parking, and free shuttle to and from the pier.

The two hotels are: Comfort Inn, 6921 Baltimore-Annaplois Blvd, Baltimore Md 21225. 410-789-9100 and Sleep Inn, 6055 Bell Grove Rd, Baltimore Md 21225. 410-789-7223. Both of these hotels are next door neighbors. I live in the area and both of these hotels are in a very good area.

You can also go online to research other hotels within this area. Use www.parksleepfly.com to do this research.

Hope this helps.:rolleyes:

Charles

Just checked out parksleepfly website. Seems thee are many problems with the shuttle, especially on returning. Many reviewers reported taking taxis back when the shuttles failed to show up after a long wait.

I just posted a reply to previous Baltimore hotel question. Update: shuttle confusion may be "fixed" by now. Return shuttle after 10/20/10 cruise was by assigned number after phone call. We were S8 and were on the 2nd shuttle (S for Sleep Inn; C for Comfort Inn; 3 shared shuttles). We recommended they use assigned numbers both directions but, hey folks, these are free shuttles so allow a bit of extra time :-))

We booked directly with Sleep Inn; our Jan. off season rate will be less than $60. I think we paid about $89 total, Oct., 2010.

Have fun!

Anna

I just posted a reply to previous Baltimore hotel question. Update: shuttle confusion may be "fixed" by now. Return shuttle after 10/20/10 cruise was by assigned number after phone call. We were S8 and were on the 2nd shuttle (S for Sleep Inn; C for Comfort Inn; 3 shared shuttles). We recommended they use assigned numbers both directions but, hey folks, these are free shuttles so allow a bit of extra time :-))

We booked directly with Sleep Inn; our Jan. off season rate will be less than $60. I think we paid about $89 total, Oct., 2010.

Have fun!

Anna

Anna

Did the return shuttle bring you to the airport or back to the hotel at sleep inn. We are staying the night before the cruise but need to be brought back to the airport after the cruise. Thanks for any help.

CruiserCindy: The shuttle dropped off people at the hotels then took us to the airport; our flight left about 12:30 p.m. and we had plenty of time to relax and have an early lunch (yeah, more food, lol). We left the ship around 8:45 a.m.

Anna

CruiserCindy: The shuttle dropped off people at the hotels then took us to the airport; our flight left about 12:30 p.m. and we had plenty of time to relax and have an early lunch (yeah, more food, lol). We left the ship around 8:45 a.m.

Anna

Thanks Anna-----If I am reading this right you did not do the park and stay,but just stayed the night and used the shuttle. That is what we are doing in Dec. and they told me it was 25 dollars for the shuttle round trip . Is that what you paid if you dont mind me asking.

Thanks again Cindy

Yes, Cindy, that's what we were told also but then we weren't charged extra when we got there. It really made no sense to charge us more because we didn't take up a parking space. At least that's how it seemed to me. :-))

Anna

Yes, Cindy, that's what we were told also but then we weren't charged extra when we got there. It really made no sense to charge us more because we didn't take up a parking space. At least that's how it seemed to me. :-))

Anna

Thanks Anna Lets hope thats what happens with us. Thanks again and have a great holiday!

Archived