Upgrade to Classic Suite on Legend

gretchen's mom

We have the opportunity to upgrade to a Classic Suite on Deck 5 of the Legend for a fairly reasonable rate. (We currently are booked for a B2 suite.) Does anyone have a comment or opinion if this is worth it? Also, it shows the windows as "Partial View." Can anyone provide more information on this? How obstructed are they? I know that they face forward. Thank you.

We have the opportunity to upgrade to a Classic Suite on Deck 5 of the Legend for a fairly reasonable rate. (We currently are booked for a B2 suite.) Does anyone have a comment or opinion if this is worth it? Also' date=' it shows the windows as "Partial View." Can anyone provide more information on this? How obstructed are they? I know that they face forward. Thank you. [/size']

We have had the Classic Suige two times. It is really nice. The view is a bit obstructed in that you look out at a private deck and hot tub. What I like is the little patio off by the bed that you get a nice view with..and you can sit out there..I enjoy leaving the door open at night. It is pleasant having a separate bedroom. The main drawback..it has closets that are a bit odd. I prefer the closet in the regular suite.

Hi Gretchen's mom.

I found this a few days ago on a well known video site. I think this could be one of the suites to which you may be upgraded. The windows which look out onto the forward deck are mirrored on the outside.

Rocchi

Hi Gretchen's mom.

I found this a few days ago on a well known video site. I think this could be one of the suites to which you may be upgraded. The windows which look out onto the forward deck are mirrored on the outside.

Rocchi

Rocchi...that is so that the nude sun bathers connot see you..but you can see them...oh my how my husband LOVED that suite..:eek:

Archived