Freeport-Decision on activities

TikkiTembo

Ok…for the past four months I’ve done nothing but research and more research on places and things I want to do while in Freeport. Now I’m to the point that I’ve over-researched and can’t decide which vendor I want to use. Everything is now a blur to me. I’ve read the reviews for Deadman’s Reef, Ocean Motion Water Sports, and Paradise Cove and they all seem great. We will only be in Freeport from noon to 7pm so a tour that starts at 1pm will be pushing it. Out of the three vendors I mentioned, does one offer better service or better snorkeling? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. DH and I will be traveling with our DD, ages 8 and 12. We all want to snorkel and maybe parasail but snorkeling is a must.

welcome to the over planners stressors club :)

our first trip so i have been exploring to

since time is an issue why not relax a bit and do something peaceful there, if you go to lucaya, you can catch a snorkel trip from there for 35. it had pretty good reviews, and seems they will even being you back let you get food and/or drink then take you back out again.

good luck heheeh, you could be like me i made cards of the choices pros and cons then laid them out to see what sounded best.

I feel your pain (I'm an over planner too.)

You're going snorkeling and you haven't checked out Captain Tony???

Oh yes, i checked out Capt. Tony at Sand Dollar. My only concern is the time. We are only in port from 12-7 and his tour starts at 1:00 so i think I may be pushing it. But his reviews were great too.

Thanks!

I'm totally with you all here...

We leave in less than 2 weeks and although I've researched until my eyeballs fell out, I haven't booked anything.

We're only in Freeport 7am-2pm and I'm worried that it will be rather chilly in the water at 9:30 in the morning that my kids will totally balk at snorkling if they're freezing. Part of me just wants to wing it and hope we can pick up something on-site that day provided the weather cooperates!

Archived