valor ocean side suite or aft cabin 7440?

ruthgm

Hi there. Going to the Eastern Caribbean on the Valor. Trying to decide between a corner aft cabin at 7440 (or any that might be better) or an ocean side suite on the Empress deck. I kind of like the idea of a bath in the suite as well as the extra space and the VIP boarding. I also like the idea of having the great balcony and view on the aft. Wondering if the aft balconies make these cabins better than the suites. Please let me know your thoughts. Pictures would help too. If you have pros and cons, go ahead and put them as well. Can't wait to go ahead and book.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate it!

Had the corner aft on the Glory twice and would gladly take it over a suite! We love being on the aft, have had a suite with the amenities and tub, but would still choose the corner aft. Here is a picture of 7445 on the Glory. We use our balcony more than our cabin so it is the best of both worlds!

2215711760064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2477441060064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

We host sailaway on our balcony

2834083990064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

We were in 7440 on the Valor. Great cabin. Lots of sun during the day out on the balcony, thankfully there was an overhang for me. (Fair complexion). We did notice more movement back there, but we'd definitely book it again. Go for it, you won't regret it. The panoramic view from the balcony and the soothing sound of the wake while you watch the wake trail in the water can't be beat. VIP boarding is nice, but really you only appreciate that when you board! You're on the ship for a week, go for the aft wrap.

We've only cruised the 1 time so far, but we had the aft wrap cabin 7445 on the Conquest (Same class) & LOVED it!!! We had a chance we could have upgraded to a suite when the prices dropped to what we had paid for our aft wrap, but we didn't want to change & I am so glad that we didn't!! The pictures posted of 7445 Glory are spot on for the cabin! It's awesome!!! My vote would be for the aft wrap, in case you couldn't tell. LOL! :D

Hi there. Going to the Eastern Caribbean on the Valor. Trying to decide between a corner aft cabin at 7440 (or any that might be better) or an ocean side suite on the Empress deck. I kind of like the idea of a bath in the suite as well as the extra space and the VIP boarding. I also like the idea of having the great balcony and view on the aft. Wondering if the aft balconies make these cabins better than the suites. Please let me know your thoughts. Pictures would help too. If you have pros and cons, go ahead and put them as well. Can't wait to go ahead and book.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate it!

Take the aft-wrap cabin... you will be amazed. No cons only pros...

Huge balcony, side and aft views. We were offered an upgrade to a suite and turned it down to keep our aft cabins. Last cruise we had both aft-wraps (friends first cruise).

1st cruise, my cousins were in a suite, and they spent more time with us on our balcony, than in their own cabin :-).

Thanks guys. I am booking today. Still haven't decided. My husband is 6'6" and i'm just wonder if the size of the cabin would be better for him in a suite. i would love the bigger balcony. Decisions, decisions....

Archived