QM2 Menus - Oct.7 CA/NE

macruise

Recently sailed on the QM2 on a short cruise from Brooklyn to Canada and New England.

I am working on uploading the daily programs, but have posted some menus here.

It was nice to experience the QM2, but 5 days was way too short. On the other hand, it was better than nothing.

... I'd love to see a copy of the daily programme, I've no idea what to expect from them.
You are welcome to read all the Daily Programmes that I've scanned into my photobucket. Just click on the pb82 near my avatar, then click on "Visit pb82's homepage!", then click on one of the QM2 albums listed in the left margin. The 2004 QM2, 2008 QM2, and 2009 QM2 November albums are about Caribbean cruises; the 2006 QM2 album has a roundtrip crossing; the 2009 QM2 July and 2010 September albums have New England/Canada cruises. Enjoy!

Thanks I've just sat and had a good read through, they are wonderful the hubby to be loved the sailing fact of the day and the profile of the officers. It's nice to see that we won't be bored and I laughed and laughed at the Club 18-30 bit, we'll have to get ourselves to that meet up!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear macruise,

Thank you for all your scans you created as well have shown , as now many more fans have known!

How was the Executive Chef aboard and did he run any shows of his culinary skills?

;)

Just added the breakfast in bed menu to the others.

It's nice that a hot breakfast one of the choices.

Re. Breakfast in Bed, the 2010 QM2 September/Menus album of the pb82 homepage has a PG Breakfast in Bed menu. You are welcome to read all of the menus (mostly PG and QG) that I've scanned into my photobucket. Just click on the pb82 near my avatar, then click on "Visit pb82's homepage!", then click on one of the QM2 albums listed in the right margin. (Used to be "in the left margin", but photobucket reformatted recently.)

Thanks from up in Bergen ...NJ that is..;)

Awesome ship, tips, and also trips!:cool:

Re. Breakfast in Bed, the 2010 QM2 September/Menus album of the pb82 homepage has a PG Breakfast in Bed menu. You are welcome to read all of the menus (mostly PG and QG) that I've scanned into my photobucket. Just click on the pb82 near my avatar, then click on "Visit pb82's homepage!", then click on one of the QM2 albums listed in the right margin. (Used to be "in the left margin", but photobucket reformatted recently.)

Archived